Strengthen your Cyber Arsenal. Regain Trust & Confidence in your Data with CONTINUOUS CYBER DEFENSE. Stop Ransomware and other attacks literally in their tracks with Self Protected Data technologies. Provides immediate compliance with GDPR, SEC 17a, California 2729, Oregon 863-015-0250, HIPAA & FINRA.
Protect Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies. Protect ledgers and wallets to ensure that they cannot be lost or compromised. Prevent cryptocurrency thefts and ensure your wallets are secure with technologies that conform to NIST SP 1800-11 data-integrity-fact-sheet.
When your firewalls have been breached, or when viruses attack, or when disgruntled employees or human errors attempt to modify or delete your data, CYBERdisk™ & WORMdisk™ Self Protected Data™ provides your last line of defense, and are now certified by Chain Security Analytics to reduce data and system risk. Read More… The Last Line of Defense. Also visit Secure Knowledge by GreenTec-USA.
Watch ABC 7 News on how WORMdisk™ & CYBERdisk™ Write Once Read Many (WORM) cyber-defense technologies prevent Ransomware and data modification or data deletion – inside of the disk, at the individual disk hardware level. CYBERdisk™ & WORMdisk™ Self Protected Data™ provides a strong cyber-defense by protecting both the sensitive OS boot disk and your data files from damage or deletion. The disk self protects data so that cyber-attacks are unable to modify data files, Master Boot Records (MBRs), disk partition information or firmware. Sensitive data is self protected from deletion, modification, re-formatting, re-flashing or eavesdropping and protecting your systems from viruses that would otherwise wipe out your data and your disks by Ransomware and others.
- Survivable Data – At any time your data, files, cryptocurrency wallets, blockchain ledgers and other content might be manipulated, changed, deleted or attacked by Ransomware. CYBERdisks™ & WORMdisks™ self protect to provide your last ditch defense to defeat cyber-terrorists and ensure Data Integrity (see NIST SP1800-11 Data Integrity Project). When attacks try to write, change, delete, modify or reformat your data, the self protection aborts the attempt and your data survives. RansomWare and other attacks are unable to encrypt and hold your data hostage, thereby keeping your data trusted and safe.
- Survivable Systems – Viruses will destroy boot disk Master Boot Records (MBRs) making your systems unbootable, like the Sony attack. With CYBERdisks™, when cyber-attacks attempt to overwrite the MBR, the write is aborted and your systems survive, keeping your systems trusted. CYBERdisks™ are not firmware reflashable, and therefore protect against the recently discovered “Equation Group” virus that embeds itself into disk drives and is undetectable by anti-virus software tools.
- Defensible Evidence – Simplifies chain-of-custody for digital evidence since data cannot be changed by anyone. Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) compliant (GreenTec-USA CJIS Compliance Whitepaper), deliver original unalterable evidence in court.
- Permanent Records Retention – Rapidly search and manage online and archive media. Provides long-term digital preservation and records retention for documents, PDF, images, video, audio and all other data file types. Easily define retention periods with automated pop-up message and email notification, automated destruction certificate for expired WORMdisks™ with audit logging. An excellent replacement for phased out Optical Discs.
- Simplified and Inexpensive Compliance – Regulatory compliance for HIPAA, DCAA, SEC 17a, DOD 5015-2, Dodd-Frank, CapStone, California 2729 & Oregon 863-015-0260 real estate WORM records retention. For the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how WORMdisks prevent “accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored”, refer to the highlighted sections in The Practical Guide to GDPR Compliance.
- Safe record keeping – Document preservation, content management systems, financial data, cryptocurrency wallets, blockchain ledgers, emails, video, audio, legal documents, files, critical data, secure video surveillance, law enforcement and intelligence collections, secure audit log files, cyber-attack protection, data backups and other secure data needs.
- XTC-2200 Video Compressor - Small, lightweight, low energy (7.5 Watts), mobile video compressor supports up to 6 cameras with high-performance video compression technologies to reduce wireless bandwidth and storage requirements up to 60% while maintaining video quality. Optional image enhancement brings out objects that were not previously visible, optional integrated local or remote WORMdisk, LPR, facial blur and other analytic capabilities. Supports most VMS applications.
CYBERdisks™ provide protection to your computer systems while WORMdisks™are focused on protecting your data. Both are available in multiple capacities, use standard SATA interfaces and easily work with most computer systems. Download the 1st WORM Whitepaper here GreenTec WORM Whitepaper.
Reduce your data risks by implementing some simple steps as outlined in this 2nd WORM Whitepaper Cyber-Attack Risk Reduction Strategy (RRS). This describes how to permanently protect both your boot and data disks from similar attacks that crippled Sony and others.
GreenTec, along with Solutions Partners, have integrated WORM Solutions into applications such as Defensible eDiscovery, Video Surveillance, Data Encryption, Enterprise Backup, Permanent Records Retention, Regulation Compliance and Financial Records Retention.
WORM Solutions protect your mission goals and ensure that your sensitive data cannot be edited, altered, modified, deleted or re-formatted.
WORMdisk™ Management Software keeps track of thousands of WORMdisks™ and allows for user-initiated requests to move WORMdisks™ Online, Nearline, Offline or to be Warehoused for deep storage with rapid Online recall.
GreenTec Cloud Solutions allow you to create and access your data anywhere, anytime and on any device (mobile, tablet, laptop, PC or servers).
Additional information is available on the Secure Knowledge website.